Monday, January 4, 2010

Wish List - January 2010

Wish List is an almost monthly feature on my blog where I present recently released or soon-to-be-released books that I would love to read. Check out my past wish lists if you'd like. Authors and publishers, if you would like for me to review your book, I'd be happy to hear from you! My email address is stephxsu at gmail dot com.


Aladdin
The Wish Stealers by Tracy Trivas (Jan. 26, 2010) - thank you, Venessa!

Chicken House
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher (Jan. 4, 2010 UK)


Delacorte Books
Green by Laura Peyton Roberts (Jan. 12, 2010)
I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer (Jan. 26, 2010) - thanks, Random House!


HarperTeen
The Girl With the Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron (Jan. 5, 2010)
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz (Dec. 22, 2009)

  

Knopf
Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn (Jan. 12, 2010) - thanks, Random House!

Pocket
Veracity by Laura Bynum (Jan. 5, 2010)

Point
Wish by Alexandra Bullen (Jan. 12, 2010) - thanks, Sheila Marie!

  

Random House
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamine (Jan. 21, 2010)

Scholastic
Eighth-Grade Superzero by Olugbemisola Rhuday Perkovich (Jan. 1, 2010) - thanks, Olugbemisola!

Spice
Switch by Megan Hart (Jan. 1, 2010)

  

Viking
Rikers High by Paul Volponi (Feb. 10, 2010)
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard (Jan. 7, 2010) - bought!

Walker Books
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu (Feb. 2, 2010) - borrowed from library

10 comments:

  1. So many of these books are on my wishlist too: Dirty Little Secrets, The Secret Year, Switch, Wish, Vinyl Princess and Green. I hope you get some of them, can't wait to read reviews of these books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's a lot of books in January. It's so hard to keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new feature! My wishlist is too long to write up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dirty Little Secrets looks good!

    There's an award for you at my blog: http://thebookowl.blogspot.com/2010/01/heartfelt-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Flyaway. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to put a bunch of these on my to-read list just based on the covers! (Speaking of which, that key on "Green" looks a lot like the one on the cover for "Suite Scarlett.")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks!

    Haha, I want to read pretty much all the books on there--they all look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know there is a free song you can download for I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It? I can give you the link if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choices! Every time I look at Green, I think of the paperback Suite Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...