Saturday, July 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's blog post to see what others got in terms of books this week!

This is three weeks' worth of books for me.... can someone say ZOMGGGG?!?!?!?

  
  
  
  
  
  
For review:
Windblowne by Stephen Messer
X Isle by Steve Augarde
7 Souls by Barnabas Miller & Jordan Orlando
Efrain's Secret by Sofia Quintero
The Red Umbrella by Christina Diaz Gonzalez
Vampire High: Sophomore Year by Douglas Rees
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Jack Blank and the Imagine Nation by Matt Myklusch
Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nightshade City by Hilary Wagner
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Generation Dead, Book 3: Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Plain Kate by Erin Bow

From tours:
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Won:
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee

Bought:
One Dance With a Duke by Tessa Dare
Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery
Iron Fey, Book 2: The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn

Swapped:
The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
Fire Arrow by Edith Pattou
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
Gone, Book 3: Lies by Michael Grant
To Catch an Heiress by Julia Quinn
An Arranged Marriage by Jo Beverley
A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh

24 comments:

  1. Wow! So many novels which sound so awesome! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow woman!! Great week for you!! :) Here is what I got this week! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy guacamole! where do you even begin?

    That's awesome. You'll be busy in the very best of ways :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyger Tyger is so good! And I got Passing strange this week too. Can't wait to get my hands on Infinite Days and Crescendo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Cresendo. I can't wait for that review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you got some great books, i love Emily Giffin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you have an AMAZING mailbox! I'm turning green with envy =) I'm especially excited for Infinite Days & Sleepless! I hope you enjoy!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great reading in your future. I enjoyed Tyger Tyger and Crescendon and I am anxious for Low Red Moon and Clockwork Angel! Enjoy! Here’s what I got

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I were the squealy type, I'd be squealing at the news that you got Crescendo. I'm psyched about The Red Umbrella too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a haul! Enjoy your new reads! How will you ever choose which one to read first? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got quite alot of books this week and they all loook really good.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many books on here that I am lusting after - especially 7 SOULS. Yum!

    You must have freaked out when you got back and saw all these waiting for you! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone had a kick butt week! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some really great books. I loved Discord's Apple. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ZOMG is right. I want so many of your books!
    Have a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wooo! What a list. Sleepless, Tyger Tyger, Clockwork Angel, Low Red Moon and Infinate Days are all high on my wish list right now - look forward to hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another lucky Crescendo recipient.
    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my god I am so envious! These all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so unbelievably jealous, I'm the biggest Emily Giffin fan, and heart of the matter is the only one i don't own...happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so unbelievably jealous, I'm the biggest Emily Giffin fan, and heart of the matter is the only one i don't own...happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Those list of novels are all amazing. I can't wait read their reviews and I can't wait to read all those books. I am sure that I am going to have a great time reading those novels.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did you request crescendo or was it offered to you?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...