Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's WVMP Radio Mini-Week!

Bring on the Night, the third book in Jeri Smith-Ready's fantastic WVMP Radio urban fantasy series, released on July 27 and marks a turning point in this 5-book series. To celebrate one of my favorite series of all time, I worked with Jeri to present a mini-week of celebration of sorts (par-tay)! There will be reviews (spoiler-free, as that is the way I roll), an interview with Jeri, and finally a giveaway. I hope you will join me in learning more about one of the smartest, wittiest, and most entertaining UF series out there for the rest of this week!

To get you started, here's my review of Wicked Game that I posted back in February, in which I describe the book as:

Calling all fans of smoldering romance, sassy heroines, and badass vampires: this brilliant series by Jeri Smith-Ready is sure to make your year! Not since Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy series have I read a vampire book that’s so hot, funny, intelligent, and well written... Fans of the HBO hit show True Blood will LOVE Jeri Smith-Ready’s vampires... Suffice it to say that it is highly unlikely that a more well researched, smart, and supremely enjoyable paranormal read is currently out there.

Yeah. Suffice it to say that that's the kind of gushing in reviews that I can do for my favorite books.

Review of Book Two: Bad to the Bone coming soon!

  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED her YA book SHADE and plan to pick up her adult series soon. :) Maybe I'll win your giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually nearly finished with Wicked Game!! after seeing all your tweets about it I just *knew* that I had to get my hands on a copy.

    I am sosososososo loving it, so big thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...