Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (59)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's post to see what others got this week!

For review:
The Charlatan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers
Kindred by Tammar Stein
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
The Hunt of the Unicorn by C. C. Humphreys
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
My Life, the Theater, and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Thank you, Random House and EgmontUSA!

From Doylestown Bookshop's Advanced Readers Program:
My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

Gifted:
The Arrival by Shaun Tan
Tales from Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan

It was my birthday this weekend and my brother bought me these as a surprise gift! And then my other brother got me an Amazon gift card! Yayyyy.

Bought:
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

Swapped:
Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner
The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff
The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
The Trouble With Kings by Sherwood Smith
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Demon Angel by Meljean Brook
The Snow Queen by Mercedes Lackey
Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch

10 comments:

  1. what a fun variety!

    i loved The Arrival. looking forward to reading your review on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy The Charlatan's Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Iron Thorn. Hourglass and Blood Magic are on my wishlist. Great mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got some awesome books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really nice haul! Your brothers sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox!! I really want to read all of these, especially Blood Magic! Enjoy!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited to read Hourglass! It looks so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debating The Hunt of the Unicorn atm. I recently purchased Tortall... b/c I'm a HUGE Tamora Pierce fan.

    Doylestown Bookshop's Advanced Readers Program....Doylestown, PA? If yes, do you seriously live *that* close to me? Right around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everybody's getting The Iron Thorn and Hourglass. I'm so jealous! Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...