Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Books for Sale (Again)!

So I did a second massive sweep-through of my book collection and weeded out probably over 150 books that I'm going to get rid of. Are you interested? The same rules as last time apply. You pay for shipping and packaging; I will not charge you for the books themselves. You must have a Paypal account and be willing and able to pay BEFORE I ship the books to you. Special consideration will be given to teachers and librarians, because I love y'all, seriously.

To see what books I have available to sell and to place an order, click this form here. Thanks in advance! Hope you find something you want. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I found some books I've been dying to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this!

    Oh, BTW, Zoe Marriott's blog (http://thezoe-trope.blogspot.com) is holding a giveaway to celebrate a one year blogiversary and she's giving away prizes including *drumroll* SHADOWS ON THE MOON!

    http://thezoe-trope.blogspot.com/2011/06/one-year-blogiversary-extravaganza.html

    I think you'd like it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...