Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hellooooo Bloggers!

I've been wanting to do this for a while. We all know that blogging is not easy. It's not a job, so we can't do it all day and expect to, well, get our necessities that way. It doesn't provide food, it doesn't entertain the kids, it doesn't get your homework done. Picking which blogs to follow and read, then, is tricky. Plus, since my blogoversary giveaway I have had so many new followers, both here and on Twitter, that I have been sadly behind in following you back. And there are sooo many of you that I constantly want to meet more of you and find out more about you!

So below is a link to a form that you can fill out. This will help me organize my blogroll, discover new blogs to read, generate some ideas about who to interview for my long-dormant Friday Featured Blogger meme. Old followers and people I already follow, please feel free to fill this out as well, so I can learn more about you. (Forgive me if you think I'm being nosy. Most of the questions are not required, but they will certainly help me when I start to look at your blogs.) Your answers will only be seen by me. It will take maybe 15-20 minutes of your time. Thanks, and hopefully you will see me around your blog sometime soon!

LINK TO BLOGGER FORM HERE!

15 comments:

  1. This is great and shows that you actually care about your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I've filled out mine, hope it makes sense. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just filled out the form. Fair warning - your last question really made me think and therefore is long-winded and may be rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear.

    What have you gotten yourself into?

    I've rewarded your very wonderful idea with a ghastly amount of rambling as a form of response! Sorry :)

    This beats doing my homework anyday. It was quite fun filling it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I filled out those questions, it was fun, thanks for doing this! Hope to see you around on my blog indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I had real fun filling it out too. Thanks for doing this.

    Boof

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too shy :(
    But that's very kind of you Steph! It's always a pleasure reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't it be nice if blogging also helped entertaining the kids :-)

    Your sweet and caring Steph.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous idea! It never ceases to amaze me how many more book bloggers there are out there. Just when I think I've visited most, there are more that pop up! Great idea and I can't wait to see all of the features!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I filled it out. You're going to have some interesting reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a great idea - FYI, I accidentally submitted the form before I was finished, so I'm going to redo the end, so you'll end up with 2 from me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only just come across this post but thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...