Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's post to see what others got in terms of books this week!


For review (links go to Goodreads pages):
Faithful by Janet Fox (Speak / May 13, 2010)
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski (Delacorte / April 27, 2010)
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (HarperTeen / April 20, 2010)
Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson (Delacorte / April 13, 2010)
Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner (Random House / April 27, 2010)
Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens: A Reading Journal for Book Lovers by Rachelle Rogers Knight (Sourcebooks / April 1, 2010)

From Around the World Tours:
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly (Henry Holt & Co. / May 25, 2010)

Bought from library book sale:
The Naked Mole-Rat Letters by Mary Amato
Pretty Little Liars, Book 2: Flawless by Sara Shepard
Pretty Little Liars, Book 3: Perfect by Sara Shepard
Hallowmere, Book 3: Between Golden Jaws by Tiffany Trent
How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, and Lauren Myracle

17 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good books. Read, Remember, Recommend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Gimme A Call! I'm insanely excited about that one. Plotwise, it sounds exactly like something I'd love as a movie, so I'm hoping it's awesome as a book too.

    Looks like a great week for you. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Library book sales are fantastic. I loved How To Be Bad. Thief Eyes is on my TBR list and I've heard great things about Faithful. Kiss in the Dark has a fantastic cover that makes me want to read the book to find out what it is about. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books!!! I want all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. Thief Eyes sounds especially good. Enjoy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Gimmie A Call sounds interesting, I'm curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my God! I am so so jealous...such lovely books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOO PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

    Jealous of Harmonic Feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice books! I haven't read any of them except the Pretty Little Liars series. Love it! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thief Eyes... me want! :)

    Great books this week dude, hope you enjoy every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great books this week!! Definitely looking forward to Thief Eyes and Harmonic Feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Radiant Shadows look good. And Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens look like a really useful book :) Nice Haul, Enjoy. Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am ridiculously excited that you got Theif Eyes! can't wait to see what you think

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent week in bookery. I'm extremely jelous to see Harmonic Feedback on that pile. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mailbox! Several title in there I have in my own TBR too! ^_^ Can't wait to see what your take is on them ...especially Radiant Shadows (I'll be starting it myself in about a week). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...