Thursday, August 27, 2009

Winners of And Then Everything Unraveled!

Whoops! Sorry about belatedly posting this, guys. I know many of you have been dying to find out who the winner is. Without further ado...

The first-place winner, who will receive his/her copy of And Then Everything Unraveled from Jennifer herself, is:

#178 Ninja Fanpire!

The second-place winner, who will receive a copy of And Then Everything Unraveled from me, is:

#323 Noelle!

Congrats to the winners! I've emailed you both, so get back to me as soon as you can with the requested info. If you didn't win this giveaway, you still have time to enter to win an ARC of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - just click HERE to go there! But hurry: this giveaway ends tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...