Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (34)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's post to see what others got in terms of books this week!

This is two weeks' worth! (Links go to Goodreads pages.)

For review:

This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas
Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott - thank you so much, Ellen!
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
The Card-Turner by Louis Sachar
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
The Fire Opal by Regina McBride

From Around the World Tours (not pictured):
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller - I actually really liked this!

Won in auction (not pictured):
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (signed)
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George (signed)

Swapped (not pictured):
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
Zipped by Laura and Tom McNeal
Ruined by Paula Morris
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Fragile by Shiloh Walker
Violet by Design by Melissa Walker
Crazy Hot by Melissa de la Cruz

So many books... but also, my semester is ending this Wednesday, which means there will be lots more time to read now! I'm already planning my "themed" reading months for each of the summer months... :)

14 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of those (in the picture). The Fire Opal sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Day George! She's been inhabiting my search list for a while now...Other than that, The Karma Club and Watersmeet sound really cool. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa super amazing books this week! I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty. And yay for The Karma club, I've been dying to read that one. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize that Louis Sachar had a new book coming out! Looking forward to reading that one!

    Also, The Karma Club is on my wishlist!

    OOh! I am also planning on doing themed reading things. Mostly likely they will only be a week each and might have a little giveaway or something. LOVE themes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I haven't heard of The Fire Opal before, but it definitely looks like one to check out (*points to self* fantasy freak). Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Cardturner! I got that this week too - it sounds very good. Nice haul, Steph. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some fab books this week!! I am getting all giggly and girly that you got TDSITP, because I just love those books and so do you!!!

    Looking forward to your themed months lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lots of great books. I am excited that summer is almost here and I can focus only on reading.

    Sachar is visiting soon and I will be going to see him and buying his new book then. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You received a lot of wonderful reads in your mailbox. Enjoy them.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interested to hear what you think of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - I've been swithering over buying it for ages but have heard mixed things about it.. All your books this week look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you had a busy week :)
    hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the end of the semester and having more time to read. I'm in grad school for library science and I'm about to start a YA lit class over the summer. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Folly looks so good! Creepy, but good!

    Awesome books this week!

    Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Karma Club?!? Lucky, lucky you! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...