7 Songs/Artists Everyone Should Listen To
- J.S. Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos (all of them!)
- Soundtrack to ‘Chicago’
- Jimmy Mo Mhile Stor by the Rankins (for those of you who totally love Celtic music)
- Elgar’s cello concerto in e minor
- Chopin’s Piano Concerto #1
6 Things/People to Bring to a Tropical Resort
- Cell phone
- Money for more books (for the beach, of course)
5 Best YA Books You've Ever Read
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- The Member of the Wedding
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond
- Between Mom and Jo
4 Interesting/Fun Things You'll Find in "Say the Word"
- A character named Mr. Dickerhoof. I stole this name from one of my patients.
- Shawna lives in the same Cleveland suburb as the main character from my first novel. I don’t think they’ve run into each other yet.
- Shawna’s eating habits are the precise opposite of mine. I thrive on coffee and junk.
- LeeLee is the nickname of my niece, Leah; LeeLee later changes her name to ‘Lia.’
3 People Who Influenced Your Life
- My parents
- My seventh grade music teacher
- My tenth grade drama teacher
2 Places You Want to Visit
- Los Angeles
- New York City
One Career You'd Love to Have If You Were Not a Writer
- I wouldn’t mind starring in a Broadway musical. If I could act, that is. And sing, etc.
Thanks for filling this out, Jeannine! Be sure to check out her books, both out now, and to stop by later for a GREAT giveaway in honor of Support Teen Literature Day!