Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baaaaack!

Tanner, happier, more well slept, well-read... and in crazy catch-up mode! Wildwood for a week was great. The beginning of the week was cold, so it mostly consisted of me and my boyfriend walking up and down the boardwalk all day. However, by Tuesday it was sunny enough to go down to the beach, and to experience all of the goodness that comes with beaches: sand under nails, tan lines, the smell of sunscreen and sweat, salt drying on skin, scary people with ridiculous Jersey-shore outfits (you know what I mean...), nighttime movies.... Ahhhhh. (That's a contented sigh, for clarification's sake.)

Look out later for the reinstatement of reviews, contest news, and more stuff that I have planned! It's good to be back. :)

7 comments:

  1. Yey! Welcome back Steph :) I'm glad you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Steph's back! I missed your book reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you. So good you're back now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, my fellow Anne fan/Kindred Spirit! :)

    I was in Jersey this weekend as well, but didn't get to go down the shore. My family vacationed on Long Beach Island for many years, so I know EXACTLY what you mean by Jersey Shore wear. :)

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...