Thursday, May 28, 2009

TAC/NYC, here I come!

I am filled with nervous excitement. This is the first time EVER that I'm going to be going to a YA author Q&A session/signing. Frightening, isn't it? That I've been reading YA for seven years, and this is the first one I'm going to? I only just found out about this afternoon's NYC Teen Author Carnival at Jefferson Market Branch Library yesterday, and quickly made up my mind that

A) I'm not at school near Philly, but actually home and close to New York,
B) I'm actually not busy for once, and
C) did you see this incredible lineup??

Hopefully going to this will make me feel better about not registering for BEA even though it's in my home city. In addition to meet a ton of favorite authors, I'm looking forward to meeting some bloggers that I've gotten to know over the past few months. I only hope that I won't end up being the shy, reticent one in the corner, too afraid to walk up to people I know and chat with them! If you're going to be at TAC and you see a shy Asian girl there, please say hello! I'd love to meet as many people as possible. :)

6 comments:

  1. It's such a pity you miss BEA but have fun at TAC okay? Please tell us the details when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a line-up! Hope you have a brilliant time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL. I really wanted to go to that, but I'm kind of 3000 miles away. I think two of the Five Awesome YA Fans were gonna be there. Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll have (had maybe at this point) a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...