Friday, May 15, 2009

*Off On a Much Needed Vacation*

Well, now, I will be moving into my summer and remaining-college-years apartment tomorrow and Saturday. (Can someone say NEW BOOKSHELVES? Okay, bookshelves in general. Cuz I have zero right now. Scary to hear, right?) And then Saturday afternoon my boyfriend and I are driving back home to attend his best friend's engagement party, and then Saturday night we are driving down to the Jersey shore and spending a week by the (unfortunately cold) beach. But still, a beach!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether or not I will have Internet access, and I already promised the boy that I wouldn't be my usual loner-girlfriend self (i.e., wanting to read books/check my blog/write when he's around) for the week. Soooo I'm off until next Friday or Saturday! If I get Internet I'll try to post but don't expect it, otherwise you'll be sad and I would hate to make you sad! :( Hehe.

I'll be bringing (and hopefully reading) the following books with me (most are for review):

Hunger: a Gone Novel by Michael Grant
Destroy All Cars by Blake Nelson
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Exclusively Chloe by J. A. Yang
     and, er, probably some other titles that I don't have on hand

Happy reading, everyone, and enjoy May!

13 comments:

  1. No, Steph, don't leave!!! Okay, jk, enjoy yourself okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend! And your books, if you read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!! I love that summer is here and school is over at least for awhile. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week Steph! Enjoy all those books :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I've nominated you for an award at http://lucidconspiracy.blogspot.com/2009/05/buttons-award.html

    =) Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! And that's why I don't have a boyfriend:-D i prefer the boys in books to the poor selection at school. Have FUN!
    -AMY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great time reading and getting your apartment ready! Look forward to your return =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookshelves! Certainly a plus to leaving dorms behind. Enjoy the shore!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...