Thursday, May 7, 2009

Contest...Extended and Updated

Yeah, basically what the title of this post said. I'm in the midst of finals right now so I wouldn't be able to pick the winners for at least another week anyway. So in light of that, this contest will now end on MAY 13th, when my finals are done, yay!

I'm also including two more books in the Oldies but Goodies section, as well as a way to gain an additional entry for the giveaway:



Dairy Queen
by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

These are some of my very best tried-and-true favorites, so I'm so happy I get to share my love for them with you, to spread the words about these books. For an additional entry to the Support Teen Lit Giveaway, comment on my review of Dairy Queen here.

1 comment:

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...