Saturday, June 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's post to see what others got in books this week!

A lovely week full of surprises! ...And, uh, me justifying buying many UF books due to my getting my grades back and them being FABULOUS.

For review:


The Necromancer by Michael Scott
The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C. K. Kelly Martin
Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
God is in the Pancakes by Robin Epstein
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Insatiable by Meg Cabot - sooo excited!

From tour:
Sleepless by Cyn Balog - From Traveling ARC Tours. Not pictured because I already mailed it out. It was actually quite sweet.
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard - From Around the World Tours.

Bought (whoops, just realized I forgot to take pictures of these):
Fairywalker, Book 1: Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Prophecy of Days, Book 1: The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke
Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
Bad to the Bone by Jeri Smith-Ready
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

Swapped:

Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Walk of the Spirits by Richard Cusick
Perfume by Patrick Suskind
The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
Stray by Rachel Vincent
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Shift by Rachel Vincent
Pride by Rachel Vincent
Prey by Rachel Vincent
Touch the Dark by Karen Chance (not pictured)
The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu (not pictured)

26 comments:

  1. What a great mailbox! I love the Rachel Vincent series. You have so many others that I would love to read too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tons of great books this week. This is the first I have heard about Sunshine and now I really want to read it. You got so many great books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, soy Noemí Sapiña.

    Les presento mi blog de literatura juvenil fantástica:

    http://librosconalma.blogspot.com

    También hacemos concursos de libros

    Un saludo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I'll definitely look forward to your review of Nomansland. And I already recieved and reviewed Insatiable... *sigh* Perhaps my expectations were too high. Hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to read The Lighter Side of Life and Death, God is inthe Pancakes, and You Wish!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you got God is in the Pancakes! I've been looking for this everywhere. I really want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm most interested in your take on Sunshine and Insatiable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the books in the second picture look awesome! And I really want to read Insatiable and Nomansland. Have an awesome Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I want to read Impossible too. I've heard great things about it, and even checked it out of the library once (or twice), but never got around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, Meg Cabot! Although I'm surprised she went into the vampire genre, I know she can pull it off with her humor. And Nomansland looks really good.

    Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week. I love how you have such wide-ranging taste in books! I actually loved Perfume, I read it a few years ago now and it's stayed with me. Then Nomansland and God Is In The Pancakes are definitely on my wishlist because they both sound awesome in different ways. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover for Sunshine. I just picked up Beauty by Robin McKinley and it will be the first of her books I've read.

    I'm reading Nomansland now and it's very interesing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great week! You got looots of books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you love Red Headed Stepchild as much as I did!

    I want that Prophecy of Days book but I am on a buying hiatus. Argh. Need the money for stupid things like mortgage and food and utility bills. Stupid grown up life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved The Lighter Side, and Nomansland sounds rather fantastic.

    I've also heard the Shifter series is really good, so hope you enjoy all those. Great week, and congrats on your grades!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Insatiable was so good! A perfect summer read. I bought that book myself this week. And I LOVED You Wish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, great books! There are definitely a few there that are on my TBR list, too.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfume is an absolutely eye-opening, amazing, fabulous book!!! I hope that you really enjoy it. The Rachel Vincent Shifter books are amazing too.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got Insatiable this week and I am really excited about it too! I hope you like the Rachel Vincent Shifters series, it is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Impossible was great! I am holding out for when I read Extraordinary (The ARC is patiently waiting for free time). ^^ Oh, and you won two awards over at my blog, so check out a few posts back from today!! Love yah Steph. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! The Necromancer, Insatiable and Nomansland are my fav pics! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your mailbox is huge! I've got Insatiable by Meg Cabot on my wish list. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those look great!

    Impossible and Walk of Spirits sound really good, looking forward to what you think of them.

    And I totally want Sunshine! I know it was released a while ago, but the new cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Insatiable sounds really good, I have it on hold at the library.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...