Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (39)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi. Check out Kristi's post to see what others got in books this week!

This week, a truly wonderful number of surprises showed up.

For review:

Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - thank you, Kelly!
What's Your Status? A Top 8 Novel by Katie Finn
The Agency, Book 2: The Body at the Tower by Y. S. Lee - for a Traveling to Teens tour, yay!
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla
Bring on the Night (WVMP, Book 3) by Jeri Smith-Ready - Jeri!!!! Thank you!!!
The Ring of Five by Eoin McNamee

From tours:
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler (not pictured)
Forget You by Jennifer Echols (not pictured)
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman

Swapped:


The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson
Slightly Married by Mary Balogh
More Than a Mistress by Mary Balogh
Wild Fire by Christine Feehan
Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland
For the Win by Cory Doctorow
Peace, Love & Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle

Borrowed (not pictured):
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon

18 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to se what you thought about Nevermore, A Blue So Dark, and Forget You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of great books there! The Body At The Tower is one I can't wait to read. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *so* want to read For The Win, but I'm kind of waiting for the paperback. I'm also intrigued to hear there's a new Lurlene McDaniel book. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! I love the US covers for The Agency books and that cover for The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake is making me very peckish...

    Hope you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I was browsing my Kobo app I saw that Ring of Five book for sale, but I couldn't find it on any other site as a hard copy! Woohoo! I guess it is coming out soon then! I want that book from what I read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really want to read The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome week! I really want the next Agency book... but I have to read the first one first! I want Nevermore badly also! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, nice! I haven't read any of those books, but I've heard great things about some of them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great selection. I'm very interested to see what you think of Nevermore - it sounds like it could be a good one.

    I haven't really heard of your other review books, so I'm off to Amazon to investigate. ;)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you are going to *love* Forget You, definitely may just be my favourite Echols, and thats quite hard to say because she is just such a good writer. i really hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good selection this week: Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the sounds of these! I have a copy of Nevermore on its way to my house!! I can't wait for it! Come by and see what I got this week too. I have a contest up too! Happy reading!!

    xoxo
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all. I really liked The Scent of Shadows, hopefully you will to. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got Bring on the Night too. I'm soooo excited!!! Jeri is awesome. :) and I really want to read Nevermore. Lucky girl, you. Nice week though. Lots of fun things.


    If you'd be interested in possibly reviewing (if you don't already have) and helping with promo for Trnace by Linda Gerber, let me know.


    -Lauren

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for your review of The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender. I've heard such mixed reviews of it, but I really want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really nice collection and also the post of kristi is quite interesting. I am desperately waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks at all those great books. Wow. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...