Sunday, February 1, 2009

Contest Rumors...

Oh, drat. What an exciting Superbowl game. Alas, the underdog was unable to hold up in the end, although they made a GREAT comeback in the 4th quarter. (All of this I did not witness myself live, since I was stuck in a meeting. ARGH. Superbowl Sunday should be declared a national holiday.) I heard it was a great game, though.

I'm off to do work and chat on the phone with the BF now, but just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting information on my first ever contest giveaway reeeal soon. So, I'd check back soon for the exciting news.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...