Thursday, February 19, 2009

Win an ARC of Perfect Fifths, and Life Update

No, I'm not giving the ARC away... but Megan is! She recently held a book trailer contest, and is now holding a contest within a contest! Watch the three winners of the Perfect Fifths book trailer contest on the following links:




All these creative people with time on their hands to spare... but hey, awesome entries and winners!

As we all probably know (since we're such big fans), Perfect Fifths, the fifth and final book in the Jessica Darling series, is out in hardcover on April 14, 2009, but is available for pre-order now, at basically any book-selling site you can think of, so I'm not even going to bother linking to them.

Want to find out how you can enter to win an ARC of Perfect Fifths? Click here! But hurry, the contest ends February 20th. That's tomorrow. *gulp*

As for more personal affairs, I'm going to be AWOL for the weekend, as I'm heading off to my swimming Conference championships. I'm pretty pumped about it, think I'm going to kick a few *ahem* asses, get some personal bests... hopefully win a medal or two? We'll see. I don't like to think ahead for stuff like that; my mental imagery work doesn't extend to that! I'll try to be on and leave comments on your blogs during my mid-afternoon breaks (when I should actually be taking a nap to get ready for finals at night), but I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. We'll survive. You should rest. Good luck. I'm convinced you'll do well. You strike me as someone who gives her all and with that you're a winner going in.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...