Monday, March 2, 2009

22-Day Something, Maybe Countdown Celebration

So you know Elizabeth Scott? That incredibly talented author who comes out with, like, 13095 books a year, which puts her up in the ranks of Cecily von Ziegesar (sp?) and James Patterson? Well, to celebrate her soon-to-be-released book Something, Maybe, of which we've heard numerous things about, Elizabeth is holding a 22-day-long countdown celebration over on her blog. If my sources are correct (and I try to make sure of that), that means that there are plenty of prizes galore to be given out. Oh, and plus, Elizabeth is simply a sweet person and her blog is always a great place to go to for prizes and interesting discussion.

Check out Elizabeth's blog for more details!

2 comments:

  1. I have not read any books by Elizabeth Scott so thanks for the info. Heading over to her blog now. :)

    Thanks for entering my giveaway, btw, and thanks for the book rec. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Something Maybe. And I'm loving the countdown :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...